1. The studies to be sent to Cumhuriyet International Journal of Education for evaluation must be prepared in accordance with the spelling rules specified below.
2. Publication language is Turkish and English.
3. The length of a work should not exceed 8,000 words, including the main text, bibliography and appendices.
4. The articles to be sent to the journal should have a short summary of 200-250 words in Turkish and English, and also include at least 5 key words. In addition, an English/Turkish long summary between 750-1000 words should be included in all studies to be sent in Turkish or English. Articles without long abstracts will not be included in the evaluation process. Long English/Turkish abstracts in original research articles; It should contain sub-headings of purpose, method, findings, discussion and conclusion.
5. Manuscripts should be prepared as a Word file without any formatting, in accordance with the journal rules stated below.
6. Care should be taken that the tables and figures sent do not go beyond the page dimensions of the journal and comply with the APA-7 style. A table or figure should not overflow to the next page. If it comes to the end of the page and some of it is overflowing, it should be placed on the following page. In addition, 10 points and single spacing should be used in tables and figures.
7. Manuscripts should be prepared in Word format, A4 size, 12 points, Times New Roman font, with 2.5 cm margins on all four sides of each page. Please make sure that the text of your article is double-spaced and has sequential line numbering. Each page should be numbered.
8. The main text of empirical studies may include introduction, method, findings, discussion and conclusion sections. In the method part, design, universe and sample, study group or participants, data collection tools and data analysis etc. must have subsections.
9. In compilation-type studies, the subject should be original and up-to-date, the problem should be clearly presented, and the relevant literature should be analyzed and discussed effectively. Compilation studies that have been studied before, that do not bring innovation to the field and do not contain a critical perspective will not be accepted.
10. APA (7th Edition) style should be used for bibliography, in-text citations, headings, tables, figures.
11. The file uploaded to the system should not contain any information about the author(s). In Microsoft Word documents, the user name should be removed from the File menu, General > Options tab, and should not contain information that would make it possible to identify the author.
12. The Ethical Commitment for articles accepted for publication is presented below.
13. All candidate articles should be scanned with software such as iThenticate© and Turnitin© before submission, and these screening reports should be submitted with the article. The similarity rate of the entire article must be less than 20%. CUED reserves the right to reject all candidate articles with academic plagiarism at the editorial stage.
Note: The links given in this text are suggestions and our journal is not responsible for the content of the web pages you access by clicking these links.
Bu kaynak metin hakkında daha fazla bilgiEk çeviri bilgileri için kaynak metin gerekli
Geri bildirim gönder