As stated below, Cumhuriyet International Journal of Education will not evaluate articles that do not have Ethics Committee Approval.
The information provided by TR Directory on "Ethics Committee Approval" on 06/03/2020 is presented below. We kindly ask our authors who will send their works to our journal, to consider this information.
Is ethics committee approval required for all articles?
No. In the criteria, it is stated as “articles that require the permission of the Ethics Committee”.
Studies that require the approval of the Ethics Committee are as follows.
All kinds of research conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from the participants by using survey, interview, focus group work, observation, experiment, interview techniques.
The use of humans and animals (including material/data) for experimental or other scientific purposes,
Clinical studies on humans,
Retrospective studies in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data,
Indicating that an “informed consent form” has been received in case reports,
· Obtaining and specifying permission from the owners for the use of scales, surveys, photographs belonging to others,
Statement that copyright regulations are complied with for the intellectual and artistic works used
Are there any restrictions on publications made outside of universities with these rules of TR Directory?
No. Non-university researchers can also apply to the Ethics Committees in their regions.
· Journals should state that they comply with the rules on "Publication Ethics", "Research Ethics" and "Receiving Legal/Special Permission" by referring to international standards, by opening a separate heading for each one, both on the web page and in the printed journal.
· The issue of compliance with publication ethics in journals should not be left to the sole responsibility of the authors, the path to be followed in journal publication ethics should be clearly defined.
· In articles to be published in journals, whether ethical committee permission and/or legal/special permission is required should be stated in the article. If it is necessary to obtain these permissions, it should be clearly presented from which institution, on what date and with what decision or issue number.
· If the study requires the use of human and animal subjects, international declaration, guide, etc. It must be declared that it has been carried out properly.”
Studies published in our journal go through three important stages: preliminary review, blind peer-review process and editorial process. During the peer-review process, each article is reviewed by at least two referees.
Bu kaynak metin hakkında daha fazla bilgiEk çeviri bilgileri için kaynak metin gerekli
Geri bildirim gönder